Tuesday 24 March 2020

CV brushup

Que?
No mate, not the curriculum vitae. I need to find somewhere to set up a work station so I can work from home due to the CV Thing. As we have 2 students living with us (offsprings Ewan and Tom), there's a bit of competition for the desk space we already have in the house. Besides, there's a handy space out the back, complete with double glazing, central heating, plentiful lighting and even a desk....

Trouble is, the place has become a bit of tip of late, not helped by me working away from home during the week (= no workshop time).

Here's a quick scan around the workshop. It's not pretty. Swarf everywhere, crap all over the floor. Tools left out. Desk covered in "stuff". Anyone can see that The Stupid Fat Bloke has been busy during my absence. I should really try to keep the guy out of my workshop if he can't learn to behave himself and take the piss when I'm away.


There's a desk hidden somewhere under that lot...


...if you look closely


Even The Shiz is in a state. And a lot of the swarf ended up on the floor.


It's as if a bomb had gone off.


Several hours and a lot of loud music later, we have this. That's a bit more like it!


One upside of this home working business is that I will be able to spend some time in the workshop in the evenings. Wow, I thought that would be months away, once we'd finally moved house.

Merry

No comments:

Post a Comment

Final assembly and test of the spindle nose adaptor - RESULT!!

After the recent distraction caused by the 3D scanner, resurrecting the 3D printer and buggering about with the throttle bodies for my Honda...