Wednesday 31 January 2018

Newker 990MDc CNC controller parameter screenshots

Bloody annoying to find that the system parameter backup method (copy parameters to USB) requires a password. None of the std passwords work (NewNew, KerKer etc) so I give up for now. If I'm lucky enough to get any response from my email enquiry, perhaps they will help me but I'm not holding my breath.

So for now I've resorted to taking screenshots with my iPhone. If the worse comes to the worse at least I have a visual record of the parameters as of today. Many of them are still mysteries but at least the system works with these settings.

No words, 'cos each picture says a thousand of them:





























2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Need manual newker 990 series
    Sravi8465@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete

Final assembly and test of the spindle nose adaptor - RESULT!!

After the recent distraction caused by the 3D scanner, resurrecting the 3D printer and buggering about with the throttle bodies for my Honda...